The INOTIS spunlace production line has a very high built-in flexibility to allow production of very different materials based on a variety of possible fibers or combinations of fibers at different weights .
The choice can be yours:
• in fibers (polyester, viscose, woodpulp, polypropylene, etc.)
• in combinations of fibers
• apertured and non-apertured in many different ways
• in weights (approx. 30 gsm to 110 gsm)
• in colours
• in finishes used (e.g. fire retardant)
The nonwoven can be designed to suit your requirement for strength, elongation and stability . If desired our product can have a high level of isotropicity.
Our process typically provides a virtually zero linting .
No binders or adhesives are used in the spunlace process and the whiteness of the product is reached without optical brighteners. As a consequence the nonwoven has a high purity which minimizes the possibility of product contamination and allergic reaction.
Examples of classical spunlace products :
• 70% viscose / 30% polyester swab product of 40 or 50 g / m2
• 100% polyester gauze –type product of 45 g/m2